Helping other switchboard/switchgear manufacturers helps us too — in more ways than we can perceive. We each have our strengths, which no one can take away from us.
COSMA has in place structured engagements for members, such as:
- Monthly (presently online) meetings where we learn from an industry veteran / innovative vendor on matters of mutual interest
- Regular technical seminars conducted jointly with manufacturers of switchgear & other products. This helps members gain technical knowledge and interact with manufacturers and among themselves.
- Visits to vendors/peers/factories to learn about business strategies, systems, and people approaches these companies took.
- Recognising good work done in our Industry by awarding citations to extraordinary leaders such as COSMA Sitara, COSMA Ratna, COSMA Gaurav & so on. Such meetings also go a long way in building culture amongst members and encourage learning, growing and evolving
- COSMA also engages with various other Industry bodies such as IEEMA, FSAI, CREDAI, IMC, FICCI, CII, IGBC, BIA, BMS, EMA, ECAM and so on, influencing decisions in the interest of all concerned, channelising forward thinking and adding value to the industry at large.
- Electrical exhibitions, seminars and all other such engagements invariably have COSMA as an invited member to participate, contribute and support. This enhances the reach, vision and opportunities for members.
- COSMA NEWS is a magazine that covers plenty of technical articles, researched findings and advertisements, of course, from Industry stalwarts and serves the purpose of spreading knowledge, goodwill and trends understanding among members and the industry at large.
COSMA brought out a book titled “Uncommon Entrepreneurs” in 2023, covering the journey of ten industry stalwarts, with an aim to share the success stories of COSMA members. COSMA also has a provision in their Articles of Association for ties with similar associations outside India. Soon, the idea is to empower uniting panel builders worldwide.