Innovation that excites
Modutec Mission is to Simplify Panel Building for the Panel Builder!
The kind of customers who love our products are the ones who are serious about growing their business, with top quality & compliant switchboard solutions.
Unlike, conventional welded Panels, these modular enclosures are Faster, Flexible & Fair priced!
Modutec Vision is to aid electrical distribution through Panel Builders & Distributors worldwide.
We educate Panel Builders beyond just enclosures, into the discipline of Standardization, Systematization & Simplification that will help them Scale!
We aim to be a Rs 100 Cr or more Company by 2025, with a PAT of 12.5% or more.
Modutec Plan is to professionalize educational marketing, evangelize Certification compliance & help Panel Builders grow their business exponentially.
We will explore franchise route, technology transfer and partnerships worldwide, as is the need.
We target 40% Indian Business and 60% overseas and this ratio shifting to 20-80 by 2025.
MODUTEC follows a regimen that combines lean manufacturing with the theory of constraints. Then in parallel we implement 5S, Kaizen and the Kitting philosophy to ensure that our work in progress is bare minimum. We conduct Operations meetings every morning in the shop floor, to review, clarify and identify constraints. This is supplemented by once in 45 days Strategic Meetings with the core team to discuss breakthroughs, breakdowns and chalk out the way forward for the next 45 days. Every week the tasks arrived at are followed through and the energy, focus and alignment keeps getting momentum. We record all this in the MODUTEC Way manual which is really our philosophy of working.
- The Switchboards are supplied in flat pack for ease of transportation, economy in freight and convenience in storage.
- Bus Bar Systems are available with Short Circuit withstand capacity for different standard ratings.
- The process of putting the Enclosure together is fast, uncomplicated and with least labor.
- All aspects of the Panel Building are done as a parallel activity from assembling the Panel frames to preparing the partitions, doors, base channel and the bus bar systems.
- Versatile features that permit for modifications. For instance, we could merge multiple compartments into a single large one or the other way around even at site. So also, the door reversibility feature of a hinged door is possible from LHS to RHS and vice versa.
- Main Bus Bars positioning is enabled on top, middle or bottom. They have the possibilities to be placed vertically, horizontally or laterally both at the back or front of the Enclosure.
- The design allows for multiple tier combinations of ACBs, MCCBs and access from front, back and sides as well as double front.
- The Panels comply with all the IP and Forms of construction requirements as needed for specific installations.
Reach out & say hello!
Our modular enclosures being flexible, adaptable and versatile, empowers the End User by accommodating structural changes in the switchboard, at any point in time!
No. 4, Survey No 105 , K.Ashwath Industrial Layout, Uttari Road Kaggalipura, Off Kanakpura Road, Bangalore - 560116
Let's stay connected
© 2020 All rights reserved